15th EuCheMS International Conference
on Chemistry and the Environment
20 - 24 September 2015 • Leipzig, Germany
- 20 - 24 September 2015: ICCE 2015
- 30 November 2015: Deadline for Submissions to the ESPR Special Issue on ICCE 2015
Please login to your personal account if you wish to view the list of participants!
How to Prepare Oral and Poster Presentations
Instructions for oral presentations
Duration of oral presentations: 15 min.+ appr. 5 min. for discussion.
All conference rooms are equipped with computers and a beamer. Please bring your presentation files saved on USB-Stick (preferred) or CD-ROM to the conference, please DO NOT bring your own notebook. The files must be compatible with Windows 8 with MS Office 2010. We suggest PowerPoint or PDF (Acrobat).
Upload the presentation to the computer of your session room latest in the break before your session starts. A hall assistant will help you to upload your slides. In case of using videos or audio files, please inform the organizing team by e-mail as soon as possible.
Instructions for poster presentations
Each poster should be the size of the upright German DIN A0-format which equates to 841 mm width x 1,189 mm height (33.11 in x 46.81 in).
Poster mounting will start on Monday (there is no earlier access to the poster area)
Please note that the organizers are not able to provide a printout of posters.
Handouts of a summary of your work or copies of the poster can be posted in a transparent storage sheet next to your poster.
Posters will be displayed during the complete conference. We have scheduled 2 poster sessions and assigned different topics. Please make sure to be at your poster at least during your assigned poster session.
The topics have been assigned as follows:
Poster Social on Monday, 21 September 2015, 17:15-19:15:
- Emerging contaminants
- Metals, metalloids and elemental speciation
- Chemical risk and regulatory issues
- Nanomaterials: from characterization to risk assessment
- Multimedia partitioning, transport and modeling
- Analytical methods for trace analysis
- Soils and bound residues
- Isotope techniques and application
Poster Coffee on Tuesday, 22 September 2015, 15:50-17:40:
- Fate and behavior of contaminants of emerging concern in the agricultural environment
- Current advances in environmental risk assessment of ionic organic chemicals
- Biological effects of chemicals & Human exposure and toxicity
- Atmosphere 1 - Tropospheric Multiphase and Heterogeneous Chemistry
- Atmosphere 2 - Air pollution chemistry
- Water quality, wastewater treatment and reuse, drinking water
- Biodegradation of chemicals in natural and man-made ecosystems
Mounting: Posters will be mounted either with pins on poster boards (pins are available at the counter) or in frames (provided), assistants will help you to find your assigned posterboard and to mount it.
Conference language will be English.
last update: 18 January 2016